Monday 17 November 2014

Report card November 2014

Positive attitude - I've kept a positive attitude towards all activities that we've done in this class.
Creativity- I've tried my best to put forward opinions on how we could introduce creativity into some things 
Equality - I treat everyone equally . 
Respect - I've respected all individuals by listening intently when others are talking/presenting 
Teamwork- I've worked well in groups for example the grade 8 retreat 
Everyone's voice- once again I listen while others are speaking 
Commitment- I've committed to this class therefore I believe it's my responsibility to take part in all activities that are put forward as an opportunity to grow as a leader for my community
Personal and social responsiblity- I've shown responsibility by excusing myself from my other classes when I am to be away due to an  obligation for this class. I've been responsible to finish all assignment work and get  caught up with anything that has been taught that day 

I'm enjoying the opportunities we get for leadership and the volunteer opportunities in this class. It is also really enjoyable to organize events and then facilitate them as well such as the grade 8 retreat and the rememberance day assembly. I'm looking forward to doing more things like this  as it helps with my speaking skills . I got the opportunity to direct others through these two events and I find myself gaining more confidence as I am a very shy person. Leadership is exactly how I imagined it would be and there's nothing I would like to change about this class . Overall I believe I deserve a G for participating in all activities and events and as for a grade I  believe I deserve an A percentage. 93%



5 comments:

  1. Kajol. You've got the makings of a solid portfolio here. Your reflections will serve you well in our final "legacy" project in January. I'm glad that you admitted to your shyness and that you are working at gaining confidence in public contexts. Though your writing, it is obvious to me that you have lots to offer and I encourage you to continue to find your voice. Your honesty about your reluctance to farm / tree plant is refreshing and it pleases me to learn that you were pleasantly surprised by the experience in the end. It speaks to your open-mindedness which is an important leadership trait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have committed to this class and respect others. You always have a positive attitude. Your a great leader !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a responsible and respectful leader Kajol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I known you since last year and you have developed some great leader roles. I do agree about your speaking skills but thats just something you can work on. I would enjoy to see you grow into a leader and facilitate s group of you own!

    ReplyDelete