Monday 17 November 2014

Tree planting and farming experience

Out of the two I definitely found farming to be more enjoyable . For tree planting there were a lot of laughs shared but the weather proved to quite miserable and for me personally had a negative impact on the  experience. When we went farming on the other hand, the weather was close to perfect. The tractor ride was so much fun and it felt so good to be outside . It felt great to know that all the food that I put my hard work into harvesting  and sorting would go straight to those in need of food. I'm not an outdoor person but I find that  this might change now because I really enjoyed farming which is surprising to me. I wasn't looking forward to it at first but now i'd jump at the chance to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment